Friday, July 24, 2009

HAUL

CVS
This week CVS had a buy and get one free on Revlon products since I’ve been searching for a perfect red lipstick I took advantage and got two different tone red lipsticks.
I purchased “strawberry suede” which is a lighter tone red and the one I got for free was “love that red”.I did find my perfect red which is “love that red” it’s a sure red….and I LOVE IT!

REVLON STRAWBERRY SUEDE AND LOVE THAT RED


Sally’s Beauty Supply
I bought two Ardell lashes and got one for free. Below are pics and the names of the lashes I got
ARDELL IN 131
ARDELL 101 DEMI

ARDELL FAIRIES


Mac
Got me a new bolt powder in the “dark’
I had one regret, so you know the Revlon color stay foundation don’t have a pump so I thought if I got one at Mac It would solve the problem ………WRONG! The foundation pumps that Mac has do not fit onto the top off the Revlon colorstay foundation. Today I went back to Mac and exchange it for the empty quad palette.
MAC BLOT PODWER IN DARK


Urban Outfitters had extra 50% off items the clearance rank. I got this black dress for $10 original price was $48 and it was $19.99 on clearance with extra 50%. And being the polish fiend that I am, I got this neon green polish for $5 called “Green 1”.


URBAN OUTFITTER'S POLISH IN GREEN 1

3 comments:

  1. oooh Im lovin those fairy lashes chika! FAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fairy eyelashed are the CUTE

    Become a follower of my blog
    www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Ms. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "green 1" polish, it looks great on my handss i just dont know where to find that shade anywhere else im worried ill run out and the bottle is so small

    ReplyDelete