Tuesday, August 10, 2010

POTW

SinfulColors in Pink

















I tried so hard to take a pic that actually show the true color of the polish and it was a complete FAIL!
This color is a bright neon pink.
Although I love this color the quality of this polish SUCKS!
It took like 4 coats to get the right color pay off. And it chips like hell. I first colored my nails this color on Saturday night to go to a baby shower and by Sunday half of the nails were chipped.Since I'm in love with the color I decide to redo my nails on Monday night by Tuesday this is how my nails looked. Anyways I will be on a hunt to get this color in a brand.
Smooches!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I hate when polish does that. My sister had polish that came off as a whole [like in your last pic] && I thought it was her nail!! lol You'll only find one that's really good LONG LASTING quality if you spend over $7 smh It's the world we live in. :-)

    http://ratedravyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete